The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) has a legislative mandate to "provide financial customers and potential financial customers with financial education programmes."
Based on this mandate, the CED boasts the following financial education programmes:
- FSCA Financial Literacy Speech Competition
- Youth Finance, Entrepreneurship and job Opportunity Campaign
- Financial Rural Outreach Programme
- Taking the FSCA to the people
- Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) Train-the-Trainer Project