Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation (FSCEF)
The Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation is a non-profit organisation in terms of section 13(5) of the non-profit organisations act, no. 71 of 1997, an independent trust and a public benefit organisation, established by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), previously known as the Financial Services Board (FSB) in 2004. Its mandate is to promote and fund financial education programmes. The projects are managed and implemented by the Consumer Education Department of the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
Our vision is to increase the level of financial literacy amongst South African citizens through the promotion of financial consumer education initiatives.
Our objectives are to fund financial consumer education initiatives that will:
- Increase awareness of the importance of being financially literate;
- Equip the public with the required information, tools and knowledge to make smarter financial decisions;
- Lead to an increase in consumers' knowledge and confidence about their rights and obligations.
Benefits to Donors:
- Donors qualify for a Section 18A Tax Certificate for all donations made to the Foundation;
- Donors can earn B-BBEE scorecard points based on the Socio-Economic Development or Access to Financial Services Pillars.
For the Foundation to provide you with your Section 18A Tax Certificate and donation acknowledgement letter, we kindly request that you provide us with your contact details and proof of payment. In addition, we would like to keep you informed of the nature of the work undertaken by the Foundation in its continued efforts to increase financial literacy in South Africa.
Account holder: Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation
Bank name: Standard Bank
Account number: 411340417
Branch code: 012345
Proof of payment:email@example.com
Should you require more information, please contact
Roy Bingham on
012 422 2998 or